Sunday, April 25, 2010

Valmiki ashram, Bithoor, Kanpur District, Uttar Pradesh




In the month of March, 2010, I had been Kanpur. I have a guest who is visiting Kanpur for the first time and especially, he has come at my request.  I am astonished to see the House I lived in Krishnapuram on the main GT Road has been in very very bad condition.  The neighbours have broke open the doors and windows and taken them away. I am shocked for a moment, I thought I will report it to the police. But, that will yield no useful result, as the police will try to take advantage and will extract money from me.  So, I dropped the idea.

I went to Bithoor to see the Valmiki Asram the birth place of Lava and Kusha and  prayed  to the Lord Rama to kill the evil spirits, surrounding me, my wife, my sons and my family. One of the evil in the form of ak saxena who has come uninvited into my room, where I am staying in kanpur.  This fellows eyes are typically of that of a devil in action. It is beyond any doubt hat this is the devil who is blackmailing my wife and forcing her to kill me.  My wife was under panic and was murmuring loudly "PATHI KO MAR DAL NE KELIYE KAHATHA HAI AS i WAS LYING ON THE FLOOR OF THE E TYPE QUARTER WITH MY HANDS AND LEGS TIED TO MY BACK.  aLTHOUGH IT IS DONE BY OWN SONS WHO WERE MISGUIDED BY AK SAXENA AND HIS GANG.  I prayed to Lord Rama to kill this devil with all his mighty arrows.  This is the devil who spear headed all the disturbances in my family.  He told me the following things as my family was passing through the critical phase under his blackmail.
At the early stages even no outsider knows about the ugly treatment from my wife (during the initial stages,  she was enjoying the company of the blackmailers, since she was trusting that the ladies of the  blackmailers gang are her saheliya)That time axena says " SAMAJH MAE AYEGA, SAMAJH MAE AYEGI.

Bithoor has NanaRao Pishwa Park, who led the 1857 Sipayee Mutiny the first Indian Freedom struggle.  His palace has been ruined completely some ruins are still seen.  During 1811 to 1819 this was the capital of PARAGANAS given to British.  After that, this has been given to Baji Rao, the deposed Peshwa as a residential palace.  This is also known as Bavan Ghaton Ki Nagari That means 52 (Bavan) Ghats were there in this place originally.  Today 29 Ghats only are seen in Bithoor.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment